birding-aus

Birding at Gatton/ Gatton NP

Subject: Birding at Gatton/ Gatton NP
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:59:23 +1100
I know this is short notice but I wonder if any local birders would like to go
birding on Tuesday morning at
Gatton.  I am travelling from Bris to Tmba on Tuesday and if possible would
like to spend some time birding
there to see some of the species Michael reported recently on ebird and that I
don't see in N Qld. My car is a
Barina but if a heavier car is needed I will happily meet costs etc. and give
you me mobile ph no.

With thanks

Joan Wharton