birding-aus

Request for information - Powerful Owl

To: <>
Subject: Request for information - Powerful Owl
From: "Ian Boyd" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 17:16:42 +1000
I live in Townsville and over the years have shown or given information to many
visitors on where to find owls, in particular Rufous Owls, in this region.

I will be visiting Bendigo for about five days from 11 March and would be
delighted to receive info on where I might have a chance of spotting a Powerful
Owl in the area.

Of course, any info received would be treated in strict confidence. email:

Ian Boyd