birding-aus

The Birdwatcher

Subject: The Birdwatcher
From: brian fleming <>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:21:31 +1100
On 29/12/2013 7:51 AM, Alan Gillanders wrote:
Greg,
I think that is right. He also got something wrong about mistletoes in the "Fires" 3/4 I cannot remember and something about Tasmanian mammals in Tommo and Hawk. It made me think that he had placed an error in each book on purpose and I had missed some.

Happy New Year to all,
Alan
I know of one author who admits to this, and have found one of her errors, but as I'm not a student of the Roman Empire in C1 AD, I don't expect to fined very many.

Brian Fleming