birding-aus

The Birdwatcher

To: Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge <>, "" <>
Subject: The Birdwatcher
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 07:16:02 +0000
Hi Keith,

His wife, Sarah Watt, was the birdwatcher. Unfortunately she died in 2011. The
book's a bit of a homage to her, so I don't think he's having a go. Although
he's interested in birds, his interest is very causal. When asked what his
favorite bird was, he nominated seagull. There's an excellent interview by
Michael Cathcart on ABC RN about the book:

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/booksandartsdaily/william-mcinnes/5116578

Cheers,

Tim