birding-aus

Wyperfeld NP

To: "'H D Peter Thomson'" <>, <>
Subject: Wyperfeld NP
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:36:11 +1030
We saw some illegal firewood collecting going on at Barrington Tops once. We
got the vehicle rego and later found the car in the camp ground at the base
of the hills. The local ranger was very interested, confronted the
offenders, and threw them out of the park with a fine.   However, we dipped
on the Rufous Scrub-bird.

Tony.