birding-aus

Wyperfeld NP

To: "Peter Morgan" <>
Subject: Wyperfeld NP
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:27:26 +1100
Hi Peter and Bev,
What an appalling act to witness, especially in a National Park. I hope you were able to get number plates of the offender's cars and report it to police/rangers asap. They might even have been able to catch them that night! I always consider myself a bit of a ranger's assistant when I'm in places like National Parks, etc. If I see things that need attention, problems, or people doing the wrong thing I feel its my duty to report it asap. The limited resources of the rangers and police cannot see everything going on all over their park, but by the general public, after all it is our park too, help by bringing problems to their attention they have a better chance of being corrected, repaired or acted upon. Your other sightings were certainly lovely experiences. I love Wyperfeld, but do not get there often enough, unfortunately.

Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island
Victoria

-----Original Message----- From: Peter Morgan