birding-aus

BARC Checklist

To: "Dave Torr" <>
Subject: BARC Checklist
From: "Robert Inglis" <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 19:36:34 +1000
Dave, it is good to know I’m not the only one confused. But am I confused about
that too?
That’s a rhetorical question.

For the sake of those who don’t understand “rhetorical”, of course I am but I
agree with everything you have said/written.

But that’s probably confused another set of readers............

Standing by.............

Bob Inglis
Sandstone Point
Qld