birding-aus

Birding tourism

To: "Dave Torr" <>, "Debbie Lustig" <>
Subject: Birding tourism
From: "ELIZABETH SHAW" <>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 14:03:55 +1000
I always try to make a point of asking for information about bird watching in the local area when I visit Tourist Information Centres for the same reason. If they don't have any I suggest it would be a good idea to make some up, as there are a lot of birdwatchers travelling around. Some are definitely better than others - even suggesting the local sewage plants.
Elizabeth Shaw
Phillip Island
Victoria

-----Original Message----- From: Dave Torr