birding-aus

Strz Track

To: "birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: Strz Track
From: Peter Morgan <>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:34:50 +1030
Following Thick-billed GW at Leigh Ck Coalfield turnoff (photos),  had two more
on Strz Track, 4 Letterwing Kite North of Montecollina Bore (photos), Eyrean GW
at the Bore and then 4 Cinnamon Quail-thrush on closed road where creek
crossing has been shifted (lotsa photos).  Been a worthwhile trip for us.
Limited email contact from Lyndhurst.  Hot weather might stop our proposed trip
up the Oodnadatta Track as far as we had intended.

Some responses are not downloading the message on the iPad, but some have been
seen by going thru the server. Thanks to those who have done so and offered
advice.  .
Peter and Bev Morgan