birding-aus

Ash Island Access?

To: ? birding-aus <>
Subject: Ash Island Access?
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:43:28 +1000
I may have a spare day available in the Hunter Valley in the next week or so.
Ash Island would be one spot I would like to visit but I had a vague idea
access was closed. Is this the case? I would be looking in the vicinity of the
ponds around 'Wagtail Way' - I have been in the past and unless access has
changed in the last few years I should be able to find my way in.Any
information would be appreciated (also any information on anything interesting
in the area - particularly around Broke/Wollombi).Cheers,Peter