birding-aus

Listing software -apps for iPads

To: Mark and Amanda Young <>
Subject: Listing software -apps for iPads
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:17:19 +1000
Mark,

You may want to look at Wings. http://www.wings4d.com/Welcome.html

It may be able to supply all the bells and whistles. I have used it in the past
and found it great. I only stopped using it when it went onto subscription. The
latest version, 6, is back to being free. I have thought of going back to it,
but it would mean having to port several thousand records across from the
application I am now using. I don't need that angst at the moment. Perhaps when
I am feeling more masochistic. It is now available for Mac and Windows. It
still requires a lap/desk top, but it is free of the ties of the internet.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford