birding-aus

future prospects for the environment

Subject: future prospects for the environment
From: Russ <>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:58:11 +1000
Hi everyone

Can I please remind everyone that part of engaging in a healthy debate is
to only ever attack the arguments, and NEVER the person making them. Some
interesting points so far in this discussion - and I haven't had time to
read it all thoroughly yet - but I thought I should warn everyone to be
careful about not making personal attacks, in ALL our posts, whatver the
topic.

Thanks

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner