birding-aus

Visit to Werribee Friday

To: birding-aus Aus <>
Subject: Visit to Werribee Friday
From: John Tongue <>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:16:12 +1000
Well, we've "bitten the bullet", and booked the Ferry.

So, we will be heading to WTP on Friday - mostly to look for Oriental
Pratincole, Broad-billed Sandpiper, and Lewin's Rail, but happy to add anything
else.

Just wondering whether anyone is interested in joining us??

Cheers,
John Tongue
Ulverstone, Tas.