birding-aus

Gurney's Pitta Update - Hurry if you want to see one.

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Gurney's Pitta Update - Hurry if you want to see one.
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:34:47 +1000
Peter,

Off the top of my head, Princess Parrot and Night Parrot.

As for sitting for hours, well it works. That is how I managed to see Gurneys.
An hour and a half sitting off U trail,  wearing an improvised yowie suit did
it for me.

As for birding with a group, well that is a good way of not seeing birds, in my
experience.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

Sent from my iPad