birding-aus

Hunting to be allowed in NSW National Parks

To: <>
Subject: Hunting to be allowed in NSW National Parks
From: Joshua Bergmark <>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:43:02 +1030
Errgghhh.... How can it be allowed in some of those parks? Maquarie
Marshes?!?!!?! In Round Hill and Goonoo, they'd end up shooting more Malleefowl
than feral animals...... (the irresponsible hunters that is, I'm sure a few
would do the right thing). Is birdlife mounting a campaign by any chance? Or
any of the other conservation organisations?

Also, sorry for the formatting of my last email, when I send to the mailing
list it seems to keep deleting all my paragraphs making the whole message a
jumble of words...

Joshua Bergmark