birding-aus

Duck shooting season- There's an identification test?

To: Denise Goodfellow <>
Subject: Duck shooting season- There's an identification test?
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:53:20 +1100
I was thinking more of their preference for aquatic and semi-aquatic habitat.
Carl Clifford

On 11/02/2012, at 3:40 PM, Denise Goodfellow wrote:

Our elapids would beat  vipers any day, unless you're thinking along the
lines of the gangrene that often results from their bites!  Vipers were
responsible for 17% of childhood amputations in Florida in 1981.

At least with a bite from a brown one usually dies relatively peacefully
with all limbs intact!
Denise