birding-aus

Unusual Willie Wagtail

Subject: Unusual Willie Wagtail
From: Sonja Ross <>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:32:24 +1100
I am one of the moderators of the BOCA Photo Gallery and one of the
photographers, George, and I would be interested in comments about the unusual
plumage of a Willie Wagtail he photographed recently at the Western Treatment
Plant at Werribee, Vic. The images are on the front page of the gallery and
they are the two most recent currently.  (Double click to enlarge the
thumbnails.)

Thanks,

Sonja Ross