birding-aus

Predator most fowl

To: David Stowe <>
Subject: Predator most fowl
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:02:15 +1100
Let's face it - an awful lot of birds (including honeyeaters and some
parrots) eat other animals. But so long as they are "only" insects etc and
not cute baby ducks no-one "cares"! I remember when I used to keep chooks in
the backyard being most surprised the first time their scratchings uncovered
a mouse nest - they really loved those baby mice!