birding-aus

NOTICE: Application for Permits at Leanyer Sewage Farm, NT

To: Chris Sanderson <>, Carl Clifford <>
Subject: NOTICE: Application for Permits at Leanyer Sewage Farm, NT
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 13:34:43 +0930
And I warned about the closure of Leanyer Sewage Ponds some time before it
happened.  Birding Aussers might remember my saying that management were so
worried about rogue birders such as those Chris mentions that they had
threatened to have anyone in the area without a permit arrested.

On taking other birders in:  I'm just really careful about who I guide,
keeping away from gungho birders for a start.
Regards

--
Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow B.A. Grad.Dip.Arts
1/7 Songlark Street, Bakewell NT 0832, AUSTRALIA

Birdwatching and Indigenous tourism consultant
PhD Candidate (Southern Cross University, NSW)
Interpreter/transcriber, Lonely Planet Guide to Aboriginal Australia
Vice-chair, Wildlife Tourism Australia

http://www.denisegoodfellow.com.au
http://www.earthfoot.org
www.fatbirder.com/
For copies of Birds of Australia¹s Top End or Quiet Snake Dreaming, visit
amazon.com
http://www.facebook.com/Wildlife.Tourism.Australia
http://wildlifetourism.org.au

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him
to hold in higher regard those who think alike
than those who think differently."
(Nietzsche)