birding-aus

Gizmo's Freeware: Easy-to-use Photo Sharing Site Offers 10 GB Of Free St

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Gizmo's Freeware: Easy-to-use Photo Sharing Site Offers 10 GB Of Free Storage
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 21:35:44 +1000
Hopefully this may be of interest to the photographers - Gizmo is a well
respected source of information on all PC matters and I use many of the
products he recommends - but I am not a photographer  - and as all the
products and services he promotes are free I have no vested interest in
anyone taking advantage of this!

Dave