birding-aus

LifeStraw

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: LifeStraw
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:24:02 +1000
Sounds like a great idea, however although it will "filter out a
minimum of 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and protozoans" presumably it
wouldn't do anything about the chemical pollution of water, which
might be a problem in intensively farmed areas.

John Leonard

--
John Leonard
Canberra

I want to be with the 9,999 other things.