birding-aus

Sound Recording Bird Calls

To: Stewart Ford <>, Mike Carter <>
Subject: Sound Recording Bird Calls
From: "James Holmes Jr" <>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 01:17:16 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure if this helps (since it is from the USA) but here are two
internet resources for bird/nature recording.

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/page.aspx?pid=1676#macaulayHighlights=1

http://www.stithrecording.com/

I have no commerical interests in either (in fact the Stith recording
seems to be too expensive as compared to other companies).  However, these
suggest some packages and provide some basic information.

Hope this helps,

Jim Holmes