birding-aus

Mumbai Birds RFI

Subject: Mumbai Birds RFI
From: Mark Stanley <>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:23:22 +0800
I may be going to Mumbai for a week for work and hope to get out and about
over a weekend. Luckily I could be fairly close to Sanjay Ghandi National
Park which seems to be one of the best places close to the city. Would
appreciate any advice from those who have visited the park or anywhere else
worth taking a look at, particularly in summer.

Happy to recieve offline replies.

Mark Stanley