birding-aus

Digiscoping and Night Parrots

To: <>, <>
Subject: Digiscoping and Night Parrots
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 10:17:43 +1100
Alastair,

If you or anyone would like to ask any questions about digiscoping, pop them in
the comments field below the article (as there are experts sitting on the
sidelines, waiting to respond.

Ask as much as you like.

We'll follow up with further info about digiscoping techniques etc in due
course.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon Mustoe
Tel: +61 (0) 405220830 | Skype simonmustoe | Email

Visit BIRD-O at http://www.bird-o.com
Follow BIRD-O on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/birdodotcom
Like BIRD-O on Facebook? Visit
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Bird-O/117732794921095