birding-aus

Gladstone gull

To: "Tony Keene" <>, <>
Subject: Gladstone gull
From: " Moorhead Family" <>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 07:29:24 +1000
Hi folks,

The only Black-tailed Gull that I have seen previously was the Geraldton immature a few years ago and few reference books. I have other photos and presume also that it is still there for anyone else to have a look at this scruffy looking individual. Those features you mention , especially leg colour, have me a bit puzzled also

So I am more than happy with any input and be good to know for sure.......especially if Lesser Black-backed is a chance?

Cheers,

Bill