birding-aus

Pursuing the Great Outdoors

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: Pursuing the Great Outdoors
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:44:16 +1100
Peter,

Who needs litter trays? Cats can be easily trained to use human toilets, though you do have to leave the lid up.

Cheers,

Carl Clifford

On 16/11/2010, at 11:36 AM, Peter Shute wrote:

No, please don't explain, Philip. I'd also suggest that there's no way that anywhere near 100% of the population is going to lock their cats up until someone comes up with a way to avoid having to clean out litter trays.

Peter Shute