birding-aus

Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest

To: <>
Subject: Birdpedia - Australia - Weekly Digest
From: "Birdpedia - Australia Info" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 00:02:02 +0930
The following is a digest of Sightings Reported on Birdpedia for the period
Monday, September 13, 2010 to Sunday, September 19, 2010:

Area: SA

Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Location: Gluepot Reserve

Red-lored Whistler (Pachycephala rufogularis) (1) 1 male singing. Other species
of interest seen: Striated Grasswren, Black-eared Miner, Pied Honeyeater.

Reported by: Peter Waanders on Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Information: More Information...