birding-aus

Herdsman Lake

To: <>, <>
Subject: Herdsman Lake
From: John Graff <>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:54:49 +0800
That's excellent news, Nigel

For the past couple of summers, the water level at the lake remained high all
through summer and autumn, which meant that very few areas of mud appeared.
It's good to see that some muddy edges are developing this year for the crakes
and waders

Long-toed Stint is also a good record for Herdsman

Cheers,

John