birding-aus

Ringed Plover in Broome, WA

To: <>
Subject: Ringed Plover in Broome, WA
From: <>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:27:41 +1100
Hi All,
The Ringed Plover that was originally identified by Broome Bird Observatory
Wardens in late October has reappeared at the Broome Sewage Ponds, WA today.
Adrian Boyle relocated it and I have just now posted one of his photos to the
web
http://www.pbase.com/wildlifeimages/vagrants

Incidentally, I've been busy uploading images of late and in the last week
posted some photographs of the 700th Australian bird species for the
site...that species just happened to be Chestnut-backed Button-Quail
http://www.pbase.com/wildlifeimages/chestnut_backed_button_quail

Cheers,
Rohan

Rohan Clarke