birding-aus

Update Wildiaries & thanks

To: <>
Subject: Update Wildiaries & thanks
From: Simon Mustoe <>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 06:17:41 +0000
Hi,

I've made some updates to Wildiaries. Thanks very much for all your feedback.

IMAGE TAGGING

Image tagging is now much easier. You'll now find that you can tag images all
from the one page.
You can also multiple-select images and tag them all with the same species name.

SHARING ACROSS SITES

If you do a bird trip and want to (for example) enter a snake, then you can
'share' your trip on Aussie Herps.
Then you'll find when you start entering species lists or tagging images, you
can click the relevant link on that page and move between the sites. Not only
will you be able to access the different species lists, but your report will
appear on multiple sites.

ACCESS TO SPECIES PAGES

When you enter any photo and tag it with species, your image goes into the
species page. You can now access those pages from the list of species on your
trip report or by clicking on the link below your image.
**Note - species text can be written by anyone, if you let me know, I can add
anyone as a description editor.

That's all for now. We should have Internet Explorer fixes done by the end of
the month.

Cheers,

Simon.