birding-aus

Tyto delicatula

To: <>
Subject: Tyto delicatula
From: "John Penhallurick" <>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:29:28 +1000
Dear Friends,
I am sending this to birding-aus as an email I sent to Les Christidis
bounced back.  Evidently he has left his job at the Victorian Museum.
I anyoe would like to see the pdf of the tree diagram, that reveals the
affinities of T.a.javanica, let me know privately and I will send it to you.
Best wishes,
John Penhallurick
Canberra Australia