birding-aus

Crimson Chat at Sydney Park, St Peters - ANOTHER SYDNEY VAGRANT -

To: <>, <>
Subject: Crimson Chat at Sydney Park, St Peters - ANOTHER SYDNEY VAGRANT -
From: "Scott Henderson" <>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:21:39 +1100
Thanks Max for confirming that a couple of Chats were in Sydney Park. I thought
I was going a bit nutty at first when I saw them.

A great spot - I live in Chippendale not far away, and I didn't even know there
were ponds at the bottom of the park until I saw them flying into Sydney
recently. Yesterday was the day I decided to check them out.

Also seen were the Dotterels, a Sacred Kingfisher and a pair of Whiskered Terns.

My coordinates on Birdline were a bit off. I saw them at  approx 33°54'47.38"S
151°11'1.16"E