birding-aus

Effects of call playback on birds

To: "'Graham Turner'" <>, "'Baus'" <>
Subject: Effects of call playback on birds
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:32:15 +1000
Graham,

I did a quick Google search for "effects of playback on birds" (omit the
quotes if you try it), and came up with at least half a dozen articles
published in scientific journals in the first two pages of results.
Unfortunately, you have to pay to retrieve the full text of the articles -
which I was disinclined to do!

Good luck. If you find something interesting (or controversial) it would be
good to hear of it!

Paul Dodd
Docklands, Victoria