birding-aus

old binoculars

To: "David Stowe" <>
Subject: old binoculars
From: "Dave Torr" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:10:36 +1000
The wader report mentioned showed that migratory waders have declined less
than the non-migratory ones - which could be taken as implying that we have
stuffed up our environment rather more than Korea and other places! Very
simplistic argument I know, but we should not think that we are any better
than other nations in protecting the environment