birding-aus

RFI: NW Victoria Mallee

To: Peter Waanders <>, Andrew Hobbs <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: RFI: NW Victoria Mallee
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:02:37 +0930
An old Pine Creek miner once told me of driving his spanking new car through
the spear grass to his lease at Black Mountain.  Unfortunately the tail pipe
fell off.  Even more unfortunately he left the engine running he walked back
to collect it.   Walking back to the car he was greeted by a wall of flaming
grass.  The car went up too, and he had to walk many miles back to town.

Denise Lawungkurr Goodfellow
1/7 Songlark Street
>>> BAKEWELL NT 0832
>>> Ph. 61 08 89 328306
> http://web.mac.com/goodfellowdl
> http://www.earthfoot.org
   http://www.ausbird.com

Entrant in Women Entrepreneurs:
18 Inspiring Stories of Small Business Success.
A publication by the Australian Government¹s Office
for Women and Small Business.