birding-aus

Google Earth Photos

To: "Tony Russell" <>
Subject: Google Earth Photos
From: "Tom Tarrant" <>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:21:47 +1000
But what if you see your Oz-list as a competition that you will never win? (
I can't imagine you will ever beat the top-lister)
Sounds like a lot of stress, especially after your recent (expensive) trips
to WA.

Why not change your goals and save up and take an overseas holiday?

I still enjoy my new sightings wherever I am (...and I often get the
pleasure of finding my own birds!).

Tom