birding-aus

Black Grasswren & Red-legged Crake trip

To: Carl Billingham <>
Subject: Black Grasswren & Red-legged Crake trip
From: L&L Knight <>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:53:54 +1000
I think you'd be looking at 6-7 days of driving to get to both Whim Ck and Mitchell Falls, Carl. Yes, you will need to have a 4WD to get to a place where you have a good chance of seeing BGWs. I don't think you can get 4WDs with unlimited kilometres in Broome, so you could be looking at vehicle costs of ~ $2000.

Regards, Laurie.