birding-aus

RE: [canberrabirds] Killing of rare parrots

To: Sandra Henderson <>
Subject: RE: [canberrabirds] Killing of rare parrots
From: David Stowe <>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:02:04 +1000
Unbelievable!!
To put this is some perspective, i have just received in the mail a fine for $1700 for missing Jury duty!!
(I moved house right and the notices were sent to the wrong address)
I can't see that $750 will do anything at all to deter people who no doubt think that they probably won't get caught in the first place!
Absolutely disgusting.

Dave Stowe