birding-aus

Re: Grey Butcherbird killings in Brisbane- Need advice please

To: "Natalia Atkins" <>
Subject: Re: Grey Butcherbird killings in Brisbane- Need advice please
From: Chris Charles <>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:54:28 +1000
Well the good news Natalia, is that you have recognised your addiction at an early stage when you are seeing the bigger birds. The better news is that there is probably no cure & soon you will be seeing & loving the smaller birds, the spinebills, thornbills & gerygones. There is also the hopeless phase where you will be planning your holidays around grasswrens & ducking down to the wetlands before work.

Welcome to your Support Group.

Chris Charles

34deg 47'30.93"S
151deg10'09.69'E