birding-aus

RE: [SPAM] RE: [Birding-Aus] Brolga - Barmah State Park, Murray River, V

To: <>
Subject: RE: [SPAM] RE: [Birding-Aus] Brolga - Barmah State Park, Murray River, Victoria
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:35:47 +1030
I was one of the regional organisers for SA during the last atlas push
and understand how the grid system works, so Martin's answer is no
surprise to me.  But we can't be too surprised can we that Brolga have
"at last" been reported from the Barmah Forest area, it being right in
what must be a flight/migration path for them.

T.