birding-aus

Which bins?

To: "BOAC PENBOC" <>
Subject: Which bins?
From: "Cath Morton-Evans" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:39:37 +1100
Hi, I'm in the market for an upgrade of bins. Can anyone give me any advice on
what is a good brand etc? Only requirements are good magnification (obviously)
adjustable eye width & not more than $300.00. I imagine that there are hundreds
of different types, I'm just after an adequate pair for birding. Is there a
favoured type or do they basically all do the same?

Thanks in anticipation,
Cath Morton-Evans
Blue Mountains.