birding-aus

Field Guide to the Birds of Japan

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Field Guide to the Birds of Japan
From: "Val Curtis" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:14:15 +1000
A huge THANK YOU to all the kind people who answered my call for information on Bird Books for Japan. The one that John McGowan saw at the Vic Market had been sold 10 minutes before I telephoned and the cheaper volumns on some of the other recommended sites are no longer available. I'm not going to pay $200.00 for one. However a very kind person has offered to lend me her copy of the Wild Bird Soc of Japan Guide. What a saint!
Thanks again to everybody who responded.

Val Curtis