birding-aus

Re: New Zealand Bird Songs

To: Syd Curtis <>
Subject: Re: New Zealand Bird Songs
From: Michael Todd <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:50:19 +1000
Hello all,

I highly recommend Leslie McPherson's recordings. You can find them at:

http://www.archivebirdsnz.webbase.net.nz/

Cheers

Mick

Michael Todd Wildlifing Images & Sounds of Nature
Latest Additions: Satin Bowerbird gallery
www.wildlifing.com
Toronto, NSW, Australia 0410 123715

Syd Curtis wrote:
Hello John,

      Sorry, but I don't know what's available in the way of audio guides to
New Zealand birds.  So I'm copying this to our local mailing list
<birding-aus> in the hope that someone there will advise you.

I'm sure you'll be well pleased if you do make the trip.  New Zealand has a
somewhat limited avi-fauna where land birds are concerned, but the New
Zealand people are outstandingly helpful and friendly.  It's always a
pleasure to be with them.

Cheers

Syd