birding-aus

ENQUIRY RE RED WHISKERED BULBUL

To: "'glentaylor'" <>
Subject: ENQUIRY RE RED WHISKERED BULBUL
From: "Dr Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:43:20 +1100

Glen

I’m in Coff’s myself at the moment.  The Coff’s Coast Visitor Information Centre (1 300 369 070  or <>) mailed me a local birdlist and their very helpful (free) publication BIRD ROUTES OF COFF’S COAST.

Bird route #8 SAWTELL/BOAMBEE (just south of Coff’s) includes:  ”From the top of Boambee Lookout take the carpark track and walk down to the bush area at the south. Regent Bowerbird and Red-whiskered Bulbul.”

Regards

Richard