birding-aus

RE: RFI Cobar and Central NSW

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: RE: RFI Cobar and Central NSW
From: "Edwin Vella" <>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:24:41 +1100

I like to thank everyone who replied to my query below.

A species I did not mention below is the Hall’s Babbler. If anyone know of good sites to see them around Bourke please let me know.

As we will only be out a few days a trip, we do not have time to go into QLD to Cunumulla which from what I have heard is a reliable site for them.

Thanks

Edwin