birding-aus

Hunter Region Birds

Subject: Hunter Region Birds
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:03:31 -0800
Michael,

No, no big deal of the article.  Merely as a member of the general public
querying the source of the claim, the comparision to Kakadu, a suggestion
of possibly why more birds occur in the Hunter Region than in Kakadu.

You wrote: 'Most people in Newcastle don't realise what is just
outside their front door.' ????

Regards

Peter