birding-aus

Grey Grasswren + what is lignum

To: David Stowe Photography <>
Subject: Grey Grasswren + what is lignum
From: knightl <>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 22:27:28 +1000
Waist - chest high clumpy stuff that grows in desert wetlands

LK

On Saturday, October 1, 2005, at 01:19  PM, David Stowe Photography
wrote:

Hi Bill
Thanks for your email. Sounds like an awesome trip.
I was just wondering if you could describe what Lignum is?
I am crap at botany and wouldn’t know lignum from ... well from some other plant that I don’t know!
Sorry for my ignorance. If any one knows a web site that might have
photos of these sorts of habitat I would be most appreciative as I’m sure my ability to pin down some birds comes from my lack of botanical knowledge.

Cheers
Dave Stowe