birding-aus

birding-aus archive improvements

To: Bill Stent <>, "Frank O'Connor" <>,
Subject: birding-aus archive improvements
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:38:46 +1100 (EST)
You are not alone Bill many other folk sadly tell me the same tale .... both mine here and the private homes I work in tell me the same ....

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Please try the following:

  • Click the refresh.gif (82 bytes) Refresh button, or try again later.
  • If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
  • To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
  • If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
    If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
    click Detect Settings Detect Network Settings
  • Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
  • If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Bill Stent <> wrote:

'tis a pity that I can't see this website, and never have. I always get a "Cannot find server" error.
I don't know whether it's a DNS problem or someone's firewall is
preventing me.

Bill