birding-aus

RE: [Birdingperu] Re: [pelagics] Lima Pelagic August 13 with

To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: [Birdingperu] Re: [pelagics] Lima Pelagic August 13 with
From: "Gunnar Engblom" <>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:20:13 +1000 (EST)
sight records of  Brown Skua and Antartic Tern
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:15:16 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C4919E.EB9E31D0

A breif reply from Ian Sinclair. I will keep the observation on the
hypothetical list for Peru. I had this in my out folder in my laptop but
got some problems before being able to send it..

BTW. There is a checklist data-base for Peru on
www.birdingperu.com/masterperu on which the idea is to list all possible
1870 "species"  (some people prefer "identification units" since all
forms that may be considered as good biological species are included - I
am not saying they are good species - just that it will be interesting
to keep on recording these forms to learn more. See more about the
discussion on the forum for www.birdingperu.com
<http://www.birdingperu.com/>  ). I will do some more updates in the
days to come and we will . Please use this store your Peru sightings by
using "trip report" function and upload your photos of Birds from Peru
in the birdlist functgion.  You will have to sign in however using your
e-mail and create a password. (This is because we have had some problems
with some hackers recently who specifically has tried to damage our
site. Sick minds!!) The collective effort will be a tremendous tool for
future visitors, as well as beginner Peruvian birders. Who you like it
and will use it.

Saludos

Gunnar