birding-aus

Little Friarbird at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Qld

Subject: Little Friarbird at the northern end of the Gold Coast, Qld
From: "jade welch" <>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:30:21 +1000
Alan and Jill,

LOL Still laughing at your coment jill after all the Little Friarbird would be taking a tern for the worst wouldn't he? lol. Just to add on that i have seen Little Friarbirds here on the Gold Coast in a few different places however up until a few months ago i had never seen one so someone else may be of greater assistance. I wouldn't rule out the chance of a sighting though. All the best.

Yours Sincerely
Mr Jade Welch
Gold Coast,
Queensland